Vinyl Covered Landing Mats ACROMAT (Various Sizes)
- Mats and protective equipment are not the complete answer to eliminating or reducing injuries. It is more important that falls be prevented rather than to assume that mats will make the fall safer.
- Additional mats cannot safeguard against careless progression or escalated learning at the expense of control and ability
- landing on the head or landing in an out of control position can result in serious injuries regardless of extra mats.
- some good common sense and logic needs to be exercised in determining the size and number of mats needed for a particular activity.
- It would be most difficult to establish absolute mat requirements for every situation.
- In a gymnasium, mats should never be idle. There is always a place for extra mats.
- Mats are not fail-safe. There is no substitute for proper instruction, spotting and good common sense in the teaching of Gymnastics / or Gym- Sports.
people are currently looking at this product